Data Privacy Notice
The protection of your personal data and your privacy are important to us. We process your data for limited purposes only and in a confidential manner and only on the basis of and in accordance with the applicable laws, in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). In this Data Privacy Notice we would like to inform you about the nature, scope and purposes of the collection and use of your personal data, and inform you about the legal basis of the processing, deletion periods, and about your respective rights.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The data controller and your contact person for any queries is
Traviata II S.à. r.l.
2, rue Edward Steichen,
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
II. Your Visit To Our Website
When you visit our website, a few standard data are stored.
These data include (1) your IP address and related location, (2) the date and time of your visit, (3) your computer’s operating system, (4) your Internet service provider, and (5) websites which you visit through our site (such as a link posted by us). The recipient of these data is our server host provider, who is instructed by us on the basis of a data processing agreement. The relevant information is only processed in accordance with our instructions and stored on servers in the EU or the EEA.
- The purpose of this storage is to ensure the basic functions of our website, to optimize them and to guarantee the security of our information technology systems.
- We temporarily store so-called “log files” on grounds of our legitimate interests to operate the website, its optimization, and to ensure safety of our information technology systems. We process “log files” on the legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
- The deletion/blocking of this data will take place as soon as this purpose no longer applies. This is usually the case after seven days. However, storage can take place beyond this point in time if this is required under Union or national laws or other regulations to which we are subject as a data controller.
In order for this site to work properly and user-friendly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
You can block and/or delete cookies as you wish using your browser settings. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed.
Regardless of whether you choose to block or delete cookies, you will have to manually accept the disclaimer each time you visit the website.
IV. Your Rights
As a data subject in the sense of the GDPR, you have the rights set out below (if statutory requirements are fulfilled):
- right to information (Article 15 GDPR)
- right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
- right to restrict the data processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR)
- right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- right to object against data processing (Article 21 GDPR)
- right to revoke a declaration of consent under data protection law with effect for the future (Article 7 GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR).
Your rights are subject to the limits of evident abuse of rights and proportionality.
If you wish to exercise your rights (numbers 1 to 7) or have any questions regarding your rights, please contact us at the following contact details:
Traviata II S.à. r.l., 2, rue Edward Steichen, L-2540 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg